The Westin Westminster
- Includes $10 food/beverage voucher per person per night
- Kachina Southwestern Grill and Starbucks
- Complimentary internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary self-parking at the hotel
- Indoor pool and outdoor sunset deck
- Full list of amenities
- Make your hotel reservations on-line here Or call reservations at (303) 410-5000. Use Group Code (IANDS 2017).
- $139.00 through July 12. Single & double occupancy. $15/night extra per person, up to max. 4 guests per room. Add 12.5% tax.
- Includes $10 food/beverage voucher per person per night.
- After July 12, the discount rate may not be available.
- To arrange for room sharing, post a note on our Ride Sharing / Room Sharing Forum.
- The hotel does not provide shuttle service to/from the airport
- Uber/Lyft — use the appropriate Ride Sharing app on your smartphone: rate provided prior to pickup, generally $35-$40. About 35-50 min.
- Via Light Rail and Taxi — least expensive (about $30 one way, 1.5-2 hours), some extra walking required
- Take RTD Light Rail (A Line) from the Airport Station to Union Station: $9.00 ($4.50 seniors), about 40 min.
- Take RTD Light Rail (B Line) from Union Station to Westminster Station: about 10 min.
- Take a Yellow Cab from Westminster Station to The Westin Westminster: (303) 777-7777, 6 miles, about $18.00, 10 min.
- Metro Taxi — best if you book it for more than 1 person: $70.00 – $90.00 for 1 or more people. About 35-50 min. (303) 333-3333.
- Super Shuttle van — best if you book it for more than 1 person: $84.00 for 1-3 people ($75.60 with AAA membership). About 35-50 min, but may be much more if other passengers are dropped off before you are. (800) 258-3826.
- Lunch with a Speaker ($55) is a conference registration option available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.