Using Passkey: Hilton’s online reservation system.
Use this link to get the IANDS group block discount:
Reserve Online HERE.
Special IANDS Rate and Amenities
Hilton Salt Lake City Center’s full list of Hotel Policies and Related Details
Face Coverings Policy
The IANDS Conference Committee intends to respect the needs and wishes of All
We are following the State Regulations and Hotel Guidelines with regard to our attendees. Therefore, we highly recommend the following :
* All attendees wear Masks inside the hotel Conference areas.
* Monitor Social Distancing,
* Practice Hand Hygiene
* Bacteriostatic Solutions will be available
*COVID RAPID Tests may be obtained in the Conference Registration area.
Please make us aware of any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
Hotel Face Coverings Policy
The Hotel asks that you follow all local guidelines and laws with respect to practicing social distancing and wearing a mask in public areas. Please check with local public health and government authorities regarding guidelines or requirements that may be in place during your stay.
Transportation to/from the Airport
Transportation options from the airport include taxi, Uber, Lyft, Shuttles, and TRAX light rail.
How to get from the airport to the hotel via the TRAX light rail – Green Line
Room and Ride Sharing Message Board:
If you have a room or ride to share or if you are seeking a room or ride to share, go here.
Self parking: $22.00
Valet parking: Not available
In/Out privileges: Available
Pets allowed: Yes.
Deposit: Yes. $50.00 Non-refundable Fee
Max weight: 75 pounds
Max size: Large
Other info: Pet fee of $50 is per stay
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate and dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy details. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service here.
Alternatively, you can modify your reservation online.
some key dates in relation to the program:
· Cut-Off Date/ Rooming List and VIP List Due: 8/16/22
· Deposits Due Date: 8/1/22
· Meeting Specifications/Menus Due (Menus are attached to this email): 8/10/21. Menu changes made after this date will incur a charge of $2.00 per person per menu. I have attached menus below for you to begin reviewing.
· Signed Banquet Event Orders Due: 8/19/22
· Final Guarantees Due: (and must be within 10% of the counts on the signed BEOs): 8/27/22